Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tipsy (importer)     24 March 2009

Looking for NGO for Female help


My Female Computer operator husband hit her , when she asked him to include her name in Ration Card, as she wanted to take Pan No and Open Bank account she stays in vikroli, can you tell us some NGO in Vikroli whocan help her or is there any other way ? Pl guide


 3 Replies


You have not given much detail about the relationship between the husband and wife, how long they have been married, any issues of marriage, whether they are Hindus married under HMA or Muslim or christian etc. The marriage relationship has to be considered in all aspects before deciding on the suitable remedies, and it is not wise to give any advice based on a singlre incident. There can be many ways of tackling the situation.

Regarding NGO's, you will have to look carefully before deciding on one, as often it is found that many so called NGO's are in the game of publicity, and become active only after intervention of media, or in cases where big names are involved, whereas they don;t show much enthusiasm when it is the case of an ordinary person.

Best of luck.

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     24 March 2009

Thank you for your service nature. Actually I could not understand in which state you are belongs to? Please provide .

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     24 March 2009

if you are realy interested in her wellfwre pls give a counselling to her and her husband  or get help of a family counseller. if situation is not controlled you may go to police with an allegation of cruelty.

mr. tushar's view should also be kept in mind before taking any steps.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads