LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

supabcdefgh (teacher)     06 May 2015

Looking for lawyer in my terms and condition

I am looking for seperating from my wife. But in court, I wish to fight by self representation. So, I am looking for a young lawyer, who will assist me in making all documents, as my my requirements so that I can present my case legally in a justfied maner. 

I know that my case will be rejected as I am not ready to saying  anything against my wife other then incompatinibity. So, win and loose is not your responsibility. there are may other details, like utilization of joint property for future buisness issues, etc. that is cropping up becuase of non-cooparation. Most of the money is earned by me, but I accept that her contribution in family need to be counted. So, I am looking for fair deal.. court to know the situation, and ... with time I will not be penalized in life, when in reality I am a victim. Women always gets sympathy.

I am looking for a young lawyer to make my case documents.

I also have various other cases of PIL that I wish to file. Need help in this too.

I am a faculty at IIT Delhi. If you are interested in associating with me

call me at 9873408782/8860794422 or write to

Supratic Gupta

Note: Even though I will fight all my cases by self representation right, your contribution will be acknowledged.


 6 Replies

bsrao   08 May 2015

Dear Mr. Gupta, It is indeed painful to see intellectuals like you in this forum seeking advice in family matters. Everyone has a reason to be against the system. The legal system is more archaic. I do not want to dampen your spirits. All you need is arbitration and conciliation. Does not mean that you have to live together.  I suggest you approach some one close to both of you to help in this matter and close it quick & amicably. Do not allow this to protract anymore. If you go to courts, you'll regret a lot, later.


PIL cases, you have several public interest forums available in Delhi who can guide you to argue as petitioner-in-person.


Best wishes.


Rightly advised by Mr Rao,nothing more to add

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 May 2015

its great to get such intellectual in our forum and tries to file as party in person and many lawyers from delhi are there in this forum may help you

aarjun vhajage (Lawyer)     08 May 2015

Respectfully agreed with Mr Rao.

FREDYCHARLES RK - Bangalore (Advocate)     08 May 2015

In case you are still looking for help, I can refer my class mate who is now practicing in Delhi. Let me know or feel free to call me at 9886627403

richardjohnson   09 May 2015

Discuss with your family, colleagues and friends. Request about family attorneys they would endorse, communicate other lawyers that you are recognized and query for references.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register