LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SSP (XYZ)     04 July 2014

Looking for criminal lawyer in high court of hyderabad

Dear Sir's, I am looking for criminal advocate to argue my IPC 306 Quash petition in Hyderabad High court.

Brief facts of case: It is family related criminal case. Me and my family members were victimised with false IPC 306 case, due to my mother in_law comitted Suicide in their house (we dont have any communication with their family, since 6 months before her suicide). . This case was filed with cooked up stories and wild allegations , To purely to threaten and harass us. ( i will give complete details on discussions).

Case status: we filed Quash in High court 2 years ago, and we got stay from all lower court proceedings. Now it has come for final arguments.

I am looking for committed and criminal lawyer who can here my case facts and put his efforts to argue in front of honorable High court Hyderabad and try his level best to get my 306 quashed. It is little urgent. Please suggest me if any good lawyer reference in the above subject matter.




 1 Replies

Raajeev Sampat. (Self employed.)     04 July 2014

Advocate Anjaneyulu Chandubatla.09550368045.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register