LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sgadhan gupta (job)     15 December 2009


please ignore my other posts

please read the attachment and please write to me- if you are intested to take my case


 4 Replies

S.B.adil rahman (Legal Consultant )     17 January 2010

Contact  Advocate C.K.Jain ((433031636) of Howrah paracticing in almost all courts of Kolkata and Howrah to fight the case. He is one amongst the notorious advocates in famil laws and police laws. He is however a little bit expansive but nor more than the nagging wives.

AYAN (SR. SUPERVISOR)     14 March 2011

can he be blindly trusted? if u dont mind can u tell how do u know him? i am urgently require a notorious lawyer like him. and  what is his consultancy fees and court fees?

Damayanti (Unemployed)     14 March 2011

My appeal to all.doc


This doc file is floating around on many websites probably, and and since many months!


Another propaganda on the Web-Media about 'Irr breakup of matrimony laws', probably it was all timed concurrently in year 2009 and 2010.

Arindam raj (propritor)     17 March 2011

Hi Mr Gupta, Kindly send a test mail to me at arindam76raj@yahoo.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register