Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     09 October 2014

Looking for a lawyer in coimbatore.

Dear  Sir,

I am Senthil kumar,native of Coimbatore,currently in Bangalore,searching for jobs.

I joined a company at,Coimbatore on Feb 19 2009.

It was a recruitment firm,but a very smaller firm,there were only 2 people to work.

I was given an opportunity of a Manager position.

Slowly I realized that this company is very suspicious on their employees and watches every micro level .this was very irritating to me.

Moreover, one of the recruiter in that company behaved very worse, when I complained the management, they told that her character is like that and you need to adjust.

Every now and then a problem was arising.

Slowly I found that, this is not the right place to work and one day I sent a resignation letter and left without thinking about certificates.

After that, due to a friend’s suggestion I went for an advocate and he sent a mail to human rights commission,the human rights commission sent a mail to city commissioner to look into the case, he allotted a local inspector to enquire.

The inspector summoned the employer and asked for details and asked  them provide certificates, but he came up with a document stating  with lot of impossible conditions and wanted me sign.

I told I cannot sign and left,meanwhile I got some other jobs and left.

Now I got an offer in MNC, they want all the 10th,12th and B.Sc Certificates.

I sent an email to the employer,but they want me to pay 1 month salary of Rs.17,000 to provide the certificates.

Since I am jobless, it is very difficult for me.

Kindly let me know  whether you can help me getting the certificates back, I am in a very critical condition and financial crisis.

I am looking for Lawyer to help me in this.

Regards,

Senthil kumar

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     21 January 2015

Try to amicably get the cerificates. Going for litigation will further aggravate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register