Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ALOK KUMAR LAL   21 October 2020

Looking for a criminal lawyer in supreme court (aor)

One of my friend has been wrongfully sentenced to 12 years imprisonment by Lower court and high court in MP gwalior and the case is pending before the supreme court ..we tried to get him on parole but our applications have been rejected ...I am looking for a good criminal lawyer in supreme court to file SLP and get him bailed out till the final decision of the court is done in his case ...copy of judgement and other papers are with me kindly let me know if i could get a good efficient lawyer to get him out 


 2 Replies

avadhesh Paliwal   22 October 2020

I suggest you that you search on lawers club india....

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     22 October 2020

AOR doesn't advertise, and they can't talk directly to client, they can only talk to advocates for cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query