Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreyashree Mallick (HR Professional)     14 February 2018

Looking 4 advocate@mumbai 4 certified courtorder/chargesheet

Dear Advocates

Can you please get certified copy of court orders/chargesheet? It is a DUI case disposed in Feb 2010 in Andheri(E) in the court of Special Metropolitan magistrate. Please let me know your fees and your response time for providing such document. I will leave a very good feedback once you have helped me.


 9 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     14 February 2018

So, you are calling for a TENDER here.  

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     14 February 2018

search LCI list of lawyers for Mumbai.
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 February 2018

If you wish to search in LCI databank you can search at;

Or visit the court complex and inquire in person…..


This is the best you/anyone can do..

1 Like

Sreyashree Mallick (HR Professional)     14 February 2018

Thank you all for your replies.

Yes, I am looking for advocates who can help me get the certified copies of judgement and chargesheet. I would not say "Tender", but I am waiting to hear from anyone who wants to do this job. For you, it may be very small, but for me it is big and important. If anyone is interested, please send me a message. I am not in mumbai, hence requesting everyone.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 February 2018

LCI Experts Mr. Hemant Agarwal, Mr. Kishore Mehta, Mr. M.V.Gupta, Mr. Madhu …….are from your location. If you wish you may get in touch with them and request for help.
1 Like

Sreyashree Mallick (HR Professional)     15 February 2018

Thank You Gentlemen for your help and advice.

I have been approached by a few advocates. I will seek their help.

Additionally, I want to put an RTI just in case that also yields some results. My case was disposed in Feb 2010 at Special Metropolitan Magistrate Court in Andheri. Who should be the DEPARTMENT & PUBLIC AUTHORITY for such RTI?  Appreciate your expert advice on this.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     15 February 2018

I will suggest you to appoint Advocate and get the certified copy of the documents.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 February 2018

RTI is not applicable to courts of law.

You may obtain certified copies.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 February 2018

A Lawyer worth his/her salt won't approach pointed in IT's own sense by Mr. R.Ramachandran also!

Find out yourself.

This is the best you can do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register