LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAY K. TEOTIA (ADVOCATE)     01 March 2018

Look out notice

Subsequent of filing FIR under section 120B, 420 AND 409 of IPC, search was conducted and cash has been taken away by police.The IO advised not to go abroad since look out notice has been issued against all the accused.

My question is if i wish to challenge the look out notice what is the proper procedure and forum. If possible pl share draft application for challenging look out notice as well as seizure of cash and bank lockers.


 1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     02 March 2018

Sir, You can file refer my article at for the same and move an appropriate application for removing the LOC .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register