Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Pasupala   21 July 2016

Look out circular after invastigation complete

Dear Experts,

I am an NRI,I am on conditional bail, condition is not to travel without court permission, but due to poor advice I left the country, due to job issues, now I want to come back and fight the case, but biggest concern now is about  LOOK OUT CIRCULAR, how to know whether LOC is issued on my name or not ?? Currently the case stage is Summons pending for A1 (me), charge sheet filled almost 6 months before.my queries are :------

1.After charge sheet filing still police can issue LOC,since all the investigation is finished ?what if they come to know about my presence ??

2.in case LOC issued ,what if I apply AB while I am in foreign county to evade arrest in the airport.?? Can I do it ??

3.How many days I have to in jail for the unintentional bail condition breaking,??

4. weather its going to affect my case 498A which iam going to face the trial ??

Learning

7 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     21 July 2016

How do you know that LOC was issued by the police? Ask the person to sort out the issue since he had given advice.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 July 2016

You can verify your case status through online court facility. E-courts shows the case status of your court concern.  You can also watch concern police station website by applying your case number in that portal. 

Mukesh sharma (job )     21 July 2016

Hi you can take help of your  local lawyer who handel your case in  your absence and how you know about it police realse look out notice agaonst you 

if you have anyinformation than share with police and check your case status on court web where you got latest updatre about your case 

th nks 

@ ramachary Gaaru, its showing current stage as SUMMONS status in ecourts.

@ ramachary Gaaru, its showing current stage as SUMMONS status in ecourts.

Sonali   23 July 2016

Write an email to commissioner of police stating you have already cooperated in all the investigation and charge sheet proceedings. Write your assurance of physical availability in case advance notification and video conferencing availability in case of any immediate requirement.

Find all the status through local lawyers or an RTI (RTI response may be delayed).

High income husband are vulnerable to entrap in false 498A case. You need to protect yourself by AB and investigation cooperation as well as fight against false cases by IPC 177, 182, 499, 500, 503, 504.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     26 July 2016

Look out notice is issued mostly due to follow up being done by your opponents.

It will remain in force till it is withdrawn. So pl do not remain careless otherwise you will be arrested at airport on arrivel.

You have to either get it cancelled or get AB from proper court.

Give more details by email for step by step guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register