Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Long Live LCI and Its Hon. Members!!!!

Page no : 2

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 September 2010

No No, sir I do not deserve, reward I have got on the basis of most thanked member, as I have seen no. of thanks do not reflect quality.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     05 September 2010

Many congratulations. Another milestone in your journey. Go all the way! I enjoy reading your concise and informative answers that speak volumes more to Forums users.Yours and many others do such a wonderful job sharing your personal knowledge that I (and many others) have found so very helpful.Carry on your great work!!!!!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

Ashutosh Ji, i find you are like Atal Bihari Vajpai.  Right man in a wrong party become the wrong man.

You are our DRF minded brother but we are hard and you are soft and hence you are more acceptable. 

And so, as the BJP got its PM, your award come to all of us.

1 Like

To,

Shree sir, and PJANARDHANA REDDY (Garu)/ Sir,

It is your greatness, and I am accepting your remarks as blessings. It makes me feel great to hear remarks from quality members like u and others. And

Credit Goes to Great LCI

Dear Samudreji,

I follow the principle that “we must pick the best from anywhere, and rest is waste”. I do like/support BJP in all respect. What do we need is social engineering. I do not consider Atal Bihari Vajpai a great PM. He was lacking in will and vision.

Off I am DRF minded person, and keep on supporting u and ur mission. Even at my personal level I go by your principle.

“Who Dil, Dil kya, Jo Doosaron Ke Liye Na Dhadke Aur Jo Doosaron Ke Dard Se Aahat Na Ho”.

Other’s problem/misery makes me more sad than of mine.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     05 September 2010

congrasulations

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     05 September 2010

Congratulations

1 Like

Sarveshji, thanks and  I love your jolliness and sense of humour.

Thanks Prabhakar Sir,

Women are out internal strength, half of the population. Those who have brought us with love, how can we be so rude to them. How can we neglect their contribution.

A country where so many goddesses are worshipped, it is not fair to use abusive language for any woman, especially in public forum. Whole world is watching us. Else what is the use of worshipping them.

In the above posting of mine Plz. read as "Women are out internal strength" as "Women are our internal strength".

It is not fair to separate them from us, and polarising ourselves on the lines of men and women. They too are human being made of blood and flesh.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 September 2010

"Women are out internal strength, half of the population. Those who have brought us with love, how can we be so rude to them. How can we neglect their contribution."

- WHAT ABOUT THE FORGOTTEN MOTHERS AND SISTERS WHO FACE FALSE 498A?

1 Like

(Guest)

Ashutosh ji, it is not award for you and just a signing salute to you.  You deserve a seat in parliament.  Your DRF's ticket is already confirmed namy days before. 

Ek she'r arz kar raha hu.. nazar-e-inayat farmaiye... 

Saare oppositors saale apke bhaashan sun sunkar diabetes se marenge I!

koi virodh nahi karega balki sab "Thank you.. Thank you.." karenge !!

1 Like

Mr. Arupji

It well known fact that not only 498A, DV acts rather all the acts are not being investigated properly and implemented in letter and spirit. Everyone is taking advantage of faulty implementation of law and order. Everyone is making hay in the darkness, losing somewhere and gaining somewhere. So, it is the faulty implementation which is the issue.

It is not proper to say that women are doing this deliberately. Blaming them for any reason is unjust. They are the biggest sufferer.

3 Like

Thanks Samudreji,

Ek sher mere taraf se(returning)

"Ragon mein daudte phirne ke hum nahin kayal, Jab aankh se hi na tapaka toh woh Lahu Kya Hai"

(Guest)

Ashutosh ji, aapki is khushi ki mehfil me aaj mai aap sabhi ke saath DRF ki awaaz share kar raha hu.. is asha ke saath ki ise apna lenge...

AUR FAILOONGA JO LAUTAOGE AWAAZ MERI..

ITNA GOOOOONJOOOONGAAAA.. KI SADIYON KO SUNAAAI DOOOONGA..........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register