Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A Narayan   11 December 2015

Lok adalat notice to attend court for credit card dues

I lost my Lok adlat case notification received to me 15days back 

How to search my Lok Adlat case no. If i didnot attend the court is any chance to get next date to put my part of it.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 December 2015

Go to the court on Lokadalat day. Take help from the section office in the court by telling the names of the parties. so that they tell you the case number etc. Court assistants call names also apart from the case numbers.

jayantakumarray   12 December 2015

Don't worry. Lok adalot court again send you notice to appear before Lok adalat court for your appearance. This is the procedure.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 December 2015

If you have not attended the lok adalat on the date fixed, the case might have reverted to the regular court, so you may visit the office of the regular court and verify the same and also the next date of hearing.

jayantakumarray   23 December 2015

yes, I agree with Advocate T Kalaiselvan. Failure to settle a case in Lok Adalat may refer to regular court but enough opportunity is allowed to the respondant for easy appearance before Lok Adalat to restore natural justice..Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register