LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chinni (SW Engineer)     20 June 2012

Location of wife and husband

Dear Experts:

My wife goes to her mothers place and claims that I must live with her where ever she prefer but not where I prefer. Lot of quarrels going on this between us. She hardly stayed with me since our marriage in 2008 Jan. No response from her parents also. Her parents say that dont disturb and let her live where ever she prefers.

My job is in different location. I cant live/stay close to her parents place. 

Am helpless and hopelss about my life. 

Legal suggestions are appreciated.


 2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     20 June 2012

File a petition for restitution of conjugal rights;

Singha Rao (Engineer)     22 June 2012

Please don't show sympathy to her.. Today one tomorrow she will say please mera per malis karo..

Phir bolegi mere liye khana banao..

Please file Diverse and save your life from this hell.. These girls ruined our society..

As I am NRI, still I never see these type of cheting Indian mentality in abroad..Once they comited means they will be for ever, or if they don't want you then they will say bye bye.. No in between..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register