Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Innocenct   06 October 2016

Local people threaten_divorce

Dear Respected Lawyers,

My friend wife has given complaint on Women police station. All are believe to be False.

Part 1 complaint: Husband is Impotent

Part 2 Complaint:  Husband & his family tortured her

My friend has filled RCR in family court with all supporting medical records (to prove his potency). Now opposite party don’t want to face all these in court, since they have given all false statements. And they want to end this relationship as early as possible, so they are demanding money from us through nearby local people by sending them to our home to have a talk on lum sum money. When a case is there how come people can come to my home?? And how to handle those people. Their main intention is Money. Marriage was 6 months old only. His wife stayed with him only for 30 days in matrimony house. Please advice !!!

Learning

5 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     06 October 2016

Record the conversation of those self proclaimed mediator and file a case against them.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     06 October 2016

record also those conversations where they demand money from you for settling the issue.with those you can file extortion cases over them and also it would help you to prove your wifes malafide intentions before the court

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     06 October 2016

Those self proclaimed mediators have no right to interfere within your life, irrespective of whether the matter is pending before court or not. The moment they call you to harass you, call up the local ;police station and intimate the officials regarding your plight.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

A walk alone (-)     06 October 2016

No need to give anything. Ask your friend to record conversation of those people and file case. These conversation can also be used as evidence in cases which she file against your friend . As they also know allegation are false one day they will come for MCD on your friend's terms and conditions with zero amount.

Innocenct   07 October 2016

Thx for ur time. I 'll convey the same to my Frd!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register