Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Heirtami Laloo   30 June 2022

loan query

my friend gave loan to one guy for 15 lakhs and that guy promise to pay the loan within 2 years and now it's been more than 2years ( 2.6 years to be exact) the guy haven't pay my friend that loan.......what are the legal action should be take against that guy for not giving the loan money back????


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 June 2022

Money recovery suit to be filed in the civil courts. A suit for the recovery of money is an effective and efficient way to recover a debt from the debtor. The civil remedy for money recovery is suing a money defaulter. It's the filing of a lawsuit in a court of competent jurisdiction.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     30 June 2022


Yes, you have to approach the civil court and file a recovery suit.

Send him legal notice and later on file suit under order 37 of CPC. For filing suit, you should have the pieces of evidence on which you can file suit. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query