Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahendra Singh Ranawat   06 September 2018

Loan overdue

Sir/Madam,
Need advice, kindly help me, regarding my personal loan, Sir I had taken personal loan from finance company of Rs. 31000/- only during 2012, there was 36 EMI for Rs. 1530/- I paid 32 EMI regularly then suddenly I lost my job and could not pay last 4 EMI i.e. total amount was Rs 6120/- only. Now Sir I requesting to Bajaj company, That I am ready to pay his dues amount but company charging Rs. 40,000/- agiant overdue amount Rs. 6080/- only to me. Sir This is not fair to me or everyone's, Sir I can pay only dues amount or other charges not more then 8000/- but company doesn't accepting. due to this matter I will not able to get loan in future.
please help me advice me your advice will be grateful for me

Learning

3 Replies

Ajay sharma   07 September 2018

AJAY SHARMA, ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT AT J&K,

WE HAVE TO FILE AN LEGAL NOTICE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YKU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

If you have borrowed then you should pay as per T&C of the agred terms and you must be having the laon brochure/laon offer/loan agreement/loan statements describing T&C in detail...Explain the genuine reasons and lender may agree to provide relaxation..

Or as per T&C accepted by lender upon being approached by borrower for settlement

If there are lapses, deficiencies on the part of lender then either lender may agree to reduce/waive off the interst/penal charges and agaree to accept balance principle amount

Or the court may adjudicate the matter..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

If you are unable to resolve you can take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; consumer/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL DCDRF /civil courts, HC, SC…

If the lender takes the matter to Lok Adalat then IT can also decide..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register