Dear Learned Lawyers,
1. My friend bought Agriculture land which had some loan on it. (Rs.2 lacs)
2. Seller promised to repay the loan and it was recorded in the registered document (GPA / Sale Deed)
3. Seller has not paid the amount so far, the land was 10 guntas , my friend has purchased 5 guntas
4. Now Khatha process is over and in online PHANI the loan is reflected in both land records (Rs.2 lacs on both partitioned portions)
5. What should my friend do now in case seller doesn't pay it ?
6. Can my friend approach land records department and produce documents and request for transferring loan to seller portion only ?
7. Can my friend defend if the seller does mischief ?
Thanks in Advance