Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Renny thomas (System Analyst)     07 August 2010


i am trying to get a loan from a bank, but i losed my property documents. so i can give my relatives property documents to the bank for the security with permission?


 2 Replies

M.S.Bhalerao (advocate)     08 August 2010

For Education Loan, No mortgage is required up to certain limit . This as per Govt./ RBI guidelines.  Proerty of a guarantor can be mortgaged to secure the loan.

pranjal Dongaonkar (Practice)     15 September 2010

Yes. definitely. U can take Certified copies of your documents as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register