LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TROLLER ROASTER   07 November 2019

LLM Studying While practicing in a court

I want to practice in a court and also want to do master's in law.However there is one question.I want to know that whether I can practice in the court by enrolling in a part time llm plus I want to know the names of the colleges that provides part time llm.Please Provide Me the name of the colleges that Provides LLM.

Learning

3 Replies

Sb Karma   07 November 2019

Originally posted by : TROLLER ROASTER
I want to practice in a court and also want to do master's in law.However there is one question.I want to know that whether I can practice in the court by enrolling in a part time llm plus I want to know the names of the colleges that provides part time llm.Please Provide Me the name of the colleges that Provides LLM.

Go for distance education following ars some of the who provide distance 

1. Tamilnadu Dr Ambedkar Law University (School of Excellence in Law) – Chennai

2. NALSAR University of Law Distance Education

Established in 1999, the NALSAR University of Law was the result of an Act passed by the Andhra Pradesh State Legislature. The state-owned university is located in Hyderabad and is approved and affiliated to the University Grants Commission – Distance Education Bureau.
  3. Acharya Nagarjuna University - Andhra Pradesh

The university was established in 1976 and is NAAC A accredited as well as being ISO 9001:2015 compliant. The institute is approved by the Distance Education Bureau and funded by the University Grants Commission.

TROLLER ROASTER   07 November 2019

Thanks Sir

Sb Karma   08 November 2019

Originally posted by : TROLLER ROASTER
Thanks Sir

mention not ....its my little affort for you,its my duty to share knowledge in forum......

if in future you need more you can post in forum.....wish you all the best for LLM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register