Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Smita_L01042008 (student)     10 May 2011

LLM in Mumbai

Dear Members,

Please guide what is required percentage to get admission in LLM in mumbai university.

Whether governement law college offers thus course? what is cut off percentage required for the same.

Please guide in this regard

Learning

7 Replies

S. P. ASHOK (Advocate Bombay High Court 8450920005 advocatespashok@gmail.com)     12 May 2011

Dear Sam,

There is no cut off % for the admission in LL.M. in University of Mumbai, Mumbai. In Every discipline of LL.M. e.g Criminal Law, IPR, Business Law, there are 50 seats in each discipline. Unversity makes a list of students starting with highest % and allot the seats accordingly.

Only University of Mumbai run the course of LL.M., as I know.

I passed out LL.M. (IPR) from University of Mumbai in the year, 2007. There can be some changes after 2007. So , you can enquire in Law Department of University of  Mumbai for the % of admission and also for the colleges which run LL.M. Course in Mumbai.

S P Ashok

(Guest)

YOU MAY KINDLY CONTACT BOMBAY UNIVERSITY LAW DEPT ,ALL YOUR DOUBTS WILL BE CLEARED.GOOD LUCK.

Smita_L01042008 (student)     13 May 2011

Thanks for replying to this query.

The concern for enquiring is to get idea about the percentage required for admission in LLM - business law. Heard that it is difficult to get admission for llm in business law from Mumbai university as the highest scored students are considered for the same..

Please convey in case any body has an idea about it.

Regards,

S. P. ASHOK (Advocate Bombay High Court 8450920005 advocatespashok@gmail.com)     13 May 2011

Percentage can not be fixed. Every year, it will keep on changing. Focus and get good marks and  try for admission.

Best Wishes

kaveri (student)     17 July 2011

Dear members,

Can anyone telme wen will the forms be issued for llm admissions in mumbai university 2011??

Pragati Inamdar (-)     18 July 2011

Hi Kaveri,

Forms are generally issued after LLB/BL results.

jagruti 

Randhir Kumar (NA)     22 July 2011

Dear Ashok,

Thanks for providing the valuable info.

Could you please tell us abt the cut off score for each papers e,g, which has highest and which has lowest cut off score? It will help me in choosing the option at the time of application.

I have done my LLB frm Pune university. For creating the merit list, only final yr marks will be consider?

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register