LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smith sharma (lecturer)     06 March 2010

LLB WITH CS AND LLM WITH CS

All the respected members plz  tell me abt what is the benifit of LAW with CS combination????????

is it really nice combination for our career???

thnx

with regards

Smith Sharma{Lawyer}

Learning

11 Replies

sangram (service)     06 March 2010

A very good carrier option.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     06 March 2010

Helps you to work in corporate sector. A good combination.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     06 March 2010

In the present context it is a great combination - both for corporate counsel/company secretary positions and also for corporate consultancy firms. In fact ICFAI has arrangement with ICSI - LLM with corporate secretarial has some exemptions in CS

vasudevan

pallavi mahajan (student)     24 October 2010

hi everyone,

please suggest me the average starting salary of CS + LAW profile.

also lemme noe the corporate houses with really good in house legal cell where one can work an in house legal counsel with good pay packages.

thanks a lot

pallavi

Prodyut Banerjee (Advocate (Corporate Lawyer))     25 October 2010

I am a CS and LLB. As far as my knowledge goes there is no such arrangement betweenn ICSI and ICFAI. However an LLB passed candidate from any recognised University with certain percentage of marks will get exemption in one paper of CS Examination. 

sachin (framer)     18 November 2010

hello i am sachin jadhav form auranabad . my education is cs foundation is apper for B.com sec.year .in

sachin (framer)     18 November 2010

i am sachin jadhav CS foundation appear for exam please help to me which study

priyanka pai (Advocate)     03 January 2011

I want to know whether studying simultaneously 4 LLM and CS is easy and advantageous?

sharath (NA)     07 January 2011

Hi there, 

I think there is no hard and fast rule to decide whether it will be easy or not for you. It all depends on the timing schedule for your studies and others activities. Never the less both are are challenging task to do, so if you are determined, just go for it. give your 100%, its not impossible. to tell you regarding the combination, you will have a bright future ahead. 

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     11 January 2011

i hv finished my ll.m this yr. ll.m is very  tough . so firslt full concentrate upon ll.m or cs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register