LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sm........ (SR. EXECUTIVE)     22 April 2009

LLB Course

1. What is the minimum percentage requried to get admission into LLB course.

2. Also provide the name  and address of Universities

Learning

6 Replies

sonu bhola (service)     29 April 2009

i have done B Com Delhi University now i wish to do law . is there any university providing distance education in India.

Sanjay Yadav (Law Student )     25 May 2009

The percentage required by the Delhi University is 50% and other universities like CCS, Meerut and Agra asks for 45%. There is some rebate for SC/ST.

Please suggest where you want to do the LL.B. accordingly i will suggest you the place and university.

UMA DEVI MADASANI (INCHARGE IPR DEPARTMENT & HR DEPARTMENT: CS (Executive) student)     26 May 2009

The required percentage depends on universities you would like to apply.  For top I universities you should get.  The range of percentage is between 40% to 60%.

Sm........ (SR. EXECUTIVE)     27 May 2009

Mam,  i could not devote much time to my studies at B.COM level, unfortunately i secured only 43 % in my Graduation.  Can i pursue regular LLB ? if yes from which university ?

Rakesh chauhan (Student )     28 May 2009

pursue regular course of LLB from ccs university.minimum precentage 45% for general.and if  any body belong from sc/st then 40%.but depend upon the catogary of the person.

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     28 May 2009

don't you think there should be some standard to study Law???... there is one saying that when 1 failed to get admission in any field, he/she join law school.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register