LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (student)     02 November 2012

Llb after b.tech

I am a B.Tech graduate in computer science, I worked for a Telecomunication Industry as a software engineer for one year. After this I left the job and started preparing for GATE ( entrance exam for M.Tech program in IIT's and NIT's). Now I feel that I am more interested in pursuing a Legal Career than IT. I need to know whether is it good for me to do this ?? Also I want to go for this career because I want to know more about the Judicail Systme of my country.

Learning

10 Replies

victim (master)     02 November 2012

why are u getting married kya?

jokes apart i was also planning to do the same when got married and lived under pressure of facin false cases by wife and inlaws.

anyhow one should persue a career which actually interests him/her a lot. if law field fasinates you and you really want to be a laywer then go a head. BUT FREQUENT CHANGES IN CAREER ARE NOT GOOD

all the best

regards

victim

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     02 November 2012

What r ur future plans ? U want to become a lawyer or wanted to pursue law in a particular field 

Basically I want to know what is wrong and right according to our country's legal system. I exactly dont know the correct answer for your question. But i feel practicing in court will make me more knowledgable about our country's Judicail system.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     02 November 2012

I think u should first focus your goal then u thrive to it with full concentration. I have seen many cases where person join law then left in middle. Take ur time and think then take a decision.

Hi.. Can i have a small chat with you in Gtalk, I am very confused reagrding this. So if u spare some minutes and chat with me I will be very grateful to you. I need some guidance regarding this.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     08 November 2012

hey btech + law is a very good combo.me myself have worked for 2 years in an IT industry now side by side pursuing law it is quite interesting :)

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     03 December 2012

vijay  you are right to think to know laws if you just want to know laws then read below acts

first read constitution of india, cpc, crpc these are our main improtant

then if you want to know act about related to computer go information technology act 2000 amended 2008 you will get easily all by using google.

if you want degree also , go to study at college , another advise to you get job even part time for  financial stability and experience  . there is no age limit to study . we are living not for study or goal or achievement only , be confident on your decision is first step and last step also......

Himadri (nil)     21 July 2014

Actually after working for 2 years in IT industry I am thinking to get myself a layer banner under property Rights

So after B.tech Can I do LLM??

In that case will I be granted as a lawyer and allowed to make Agreements deeds like a lawyer                      or I have to do LLB in order to be a lawyer 

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     01 August 2014

Originally posted by : Himadri

Actually after working for 2 years in IT industry I am thinking to get myself a layer banner under property Rights

So after B.tech Can I do LLM??

In that case will I be granted as a lawyer and allowed to make Agreements deeds like a lawyer                      or I have to do LLB in order to be a lawyer 

you have to do llb in regular mode from state or approved university to be  lawyer

saurav (Student)     30 December 2014

i worked in rbi recruitment bank job, please suggest me a way to get into this sector

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register