LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

girish rathod (Software Developer)     04 August 2012

Llb admission constraint

i tooked the admission in 3 year LLB in this year [2012]. While taking the addmission, the last degree which i mentioned on the admission and enrollment  form is BSC-IT [62%] which i cleared in 2008. But after my BSC-IT i tooked admission in MSC-IT, completed 1st year of MSCIT, in 2009 and didn't completed the 2nd year of MSCIT [2010] but for this year i got the hall ticket but i didn't appeared for the exam.

Now i want to now what precaution should i take to avoid any wrong consequences.

Learning

4 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     04 August 2012

ist of all please tell where you have taken admission.

for a LLB degree graduate degree is manadatory so you have fulfiled the eligibility creteria.

you will not be allowed to pursue another course parllely so leave the msc degree if the university gets the notice that you are pursuing another course you will be in trouble.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 August 2012

Yes.The university rules will not permit to do both degrees in one academic year.It is an offence 

girish rathod (Software Developer)     06 August 2012

i am not pursuing MSCIT Part 2, in this year 2012. MSC-IT was full time course as said in my query and i didn't appeared for my part 2 exam in the year 2010,  Even i got the hall ticket for the same year.

My doubt is whether the question of doing 2 course simultaneously will arise or not in such case. As i am not filling the borad form for MSCIT-2 in this year. I am planning to complete my MSC-IT part 2 after my LLB.

University is mumbai.

Please reply...

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     06 August 2012

No it would not arise.Since your second course is on hold you are not giving examination nor apperaing for the classes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register