LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LLB 3 Years Admission

Page no : 2

BAPOO M. MALCOLM (Advocate and Empanelled Arbitrator Bombay High Court I 7809 OS 14436)     29 July 2011

THIS IS WRITTEN IN A LIGHTER VEIN AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Law can muddy any clear waters. Depends on your advocate. If you cannot convince, confuse; or concoct; or create.

The fact remains that no law is so comprehensive as to defy yet another interpretation. Otherwise computers will replace lawyers. Now you don't that, do you?

It is said that the best judge is one who doesn't know everything. It is the lawyer's duty to explain his client's case. So how can one say that the law is as clear as mountain air?

Law is a procession of endless possibilities.

More later.

Regards,

Bapoo M Malcolm

freeme (service)     31 July 2011

College states( as per the articla of Telegraph of 1/9/2009, which I have seen) the Bar above 30 Years has been stayed by SC and they can give me Provisional admisional. If in future SC says no admission above 30Y than the same will be applicable for the next year. If the same (very unlikely) is valid for this year also then my admission will be cancelled. I will get the money back.

Question 1: After I get the registration number can my admission be cancelled/ can their be provisional Registration also.

Qustion 2: If the SC can delay for 2 Y they can delay for more 3 Y. Then I will get a LLB. Can that be provisional LLB also?

Monday I will pay 50K pls respond soon. I am at kolkata, may I have any better BCI approved college who will give me degree without 75% attendence.

Regards

BAPOO M. MALCOLM (Advocate and Empanelled Arbitrator Bombay High Court I 7809 OS 14436)     01 August 2011

First of all, such an order with retrospective effect will be challenged successfully.

Next, take the admission.

Third, attendence is good. Do not try to shirk. Especially since you are already under a cloud.

Bapoo M Malcolm

freeme (service)     02 August 2011

Thanks for all your support and very rational suggestion. I am taking the admission.

I am a working person. Have liability. Cant leave the job. I will adjust. Try to adjust. May be the very first time I am going to study something ,for I am loving to study.

Wish me luck sir. I will be in touch, Can I have your Mobile number. I assure I will not bore you. I am a successful corporate citizen. I know the value of time.

Regards

BAPOO M. MALCOLM (Advocate and Empanelled Arbitrator Bombay High Court I 7809 OS 14436)     02 August 2011

send your e mail address to bapoomalcolm@gmail.com

Sagar Patel (Assistant Manager - Projects)     05 August 2011

Hello Everyone !

I am an MBA graduate from Cyprus International Institute of Management, Cyprus, EU. I have over 4 years of professional experience working in the Marketing and Sales domain. My work experience has been through Construction, Infrastructure and Industrial engineering sectors.

I plan to pursue LLB 3 Years course starting from this year. I am curious to know more details as to what subjects I can choose while approaching the Final year; so I can accordingly plan my studies and area of interest.

As I'm not much aware about the specialization subjects, I'm limited to express my precise areas of interests.

Kindly advice.

Sagar Patel, MUMBAI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register