Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Manghani (CS)     10 November 2009

LL.M. exam - urgent help required

Dear Professionals,

Tomorrow, I have to appear for the LL.M. exam - "Constitutional Law & New Challenges".  I am not able to get study material on the following topics:

1. State - Need for widening the definition in the wake of Liberalisation

2. Privatisation and effect on funda

3. Compensation Jurisprudence

4. Right to equality: Privatisation and and its impace on affirmative action

5. President's Rule

6. Article 356 and 365

If you have some material on any of the above topics, kindly send to me at your earliest.  Will be really appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Naveen

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Are you serious? The exams are already almost at the doorstep. so there is no way its gonna benefit you.

Any ways, all the above discussions are available in the Book Indian Constitutional Law by Suresh Mane.

bhupender sharma (head)     11 November 2009

Naveen u may have most of the topics from the book Constitution of India authored by Dr. Narender Kumar. 

Dr.Gaurang N. Gandhi (legal)     18 November 2009

dear student

Pl read the Indian Constitution---by Subhash C. Kasyap..

I have completed LLM

Naveen Manghani (CS)     18 November 2009

Thank you all.

I just finished the first sem exams today.  LLM really seems to be a tough nut to crack... very vast curriculum unlike LLB, where we had some objective questions and even subjective questions were comparatively short.... I recall when we used to complain about "long" answers in first year LLB, one of our professors told us that you are complaing about LLB, whereas in LLM 15-page long answers have to be written; now I understand what she meant by this.... its an exciting challenge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register