Upgrad LLM

lko high court

learn council for petitnior stats let this petition be dissmisd not pressed. petitnor avail other remedy available in law , if so advice.
orderd accordingly.
Q - after avail other remedy no relief by concern autharty. peteinor can file a fresh case .
Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh

He can file or not, cannot be told without going through the facts of your matter. High Court has not entrtined your petition and has ordered to avail the alternate remedy. Your lawyer is the best person to decide what remedy can be got availed in the light of the facts of your case. Trust upon him.


Jo ke remedy thi usko apply kiya gaya Lekin concern autharty ne application refused kerdiya 25. 2.20 ko. except court we have not any remedy aisa legta hai



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x