FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar garg (owner)     17 April 2011

lives in crisis please help

respected sir,

my family shifted here last year from rajasthan after selling there property and came here to settle.my brother in law and paternal uncle who are professionly property dealers made a planning with tehsildars and patwaris to forfeit our whole money.they showed us four plots and done there registry on our name.when we want to sell one of them then other person come there and said that its mine.u could not sell it.because in ur registry plot no. is this but khasra no. is of another colony.so u were not owner of that property.after that we queried all properties but all was fraudlent.when we talked to our relatives regarding it then they said we did not know anything about it  just go to court,we have higher police connections you could not harm us.now our all money is in there pockets and they says that we have huge money of urs and if we will distribute some money on police and court then does not matter.now we are in crisis.its hard to survive.now six family members are in depression includes parents,handicaaped brother and their two children.sir please tell us how we can get money back as soon as possible.because they want to send case to court so that it takes time. 


 3 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     17 April 2011

Take the help of police if police ignores, take the help of media.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     17 April 2011

Take the help of police if police ignores, take the help of media.

Chirag Bhatt (Lawyer Gujarat High Court)     18 April 2011

Here means where ?

See first you are at fault as you bought property without making any inquiry . Though they are your relative you should have made an inquiry at satisfactory level.

Kindly to sort out this matter by involving other relatives at compromise level unless you avoid going to court.

But the best option is as under..

1)You need to go to file a criminal complaint againt them .

2)  kindly file a civil suit for the cancellation of sale deed in the competent court.

Court has its own procedure but justice is there so you can take the shelter of court and police. Kindly have faith in legal system.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query