Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Live in when divorce in progess

Page no : 2

Balbir Singh Chauhan (lawyer)     24 January 2011

Yeah, Living together is not a crime until u solemenized the marriage and get it registered.

Darshan Shah / 09892727182 (Private Investigator)     01 February 2011

I totally agree with A victim of 498A, hence he should go in for live in!

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     02 February 2011

withdraw appeal and live together

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     02 February 2011

@ Aravinthan JI, By the way I understand you meant live together with wife, but how he can withdraw an appeal filed by wife? Can he? 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 February 2011

@ Author,

MONEY is the main karishma in such situations;

1. A similar case was disposed by Lordships (SC) wherein before the expiry period of Appeal husband re-married. So what the ex got Rs. 5 L (if my memory is still feeding on chavanprash) so prepare that kind of money and in my opinion you may re-marry with this new Ms in your life if desperate (means she is askign for security) which is obvious in live-in relationships.

2. What some of the authors replied as gyan is also present correct legal position.

I wonder if you are still left with some 'courage' to re-marry after those 5 years in trial courts chasing some piece of paper over wining HEARTS (means trust of opposite spouse) !!!!!!

However, all the best, march ahead. We need more and more such cases in society, then only legislatures will pay head to drop down 3 years bar from IrBM Bill 2010 bze it is matter of life and liberty of a spouse instea dof spendign all those productive years in courts.

1 Like

Shekhar (Manager)     03 February 2011

..The lady am married to ( i dont consider her to be my wife anymore) has completely ruined my life..We're married for the last 9 yrs..but we dont have any physical relation for d last 8 yrs or more..She & her mother has been torturing me & my family by all cruel means i.e: insulting us anywhere and everywhere, she leaves the house without informing my mom, stays back wid her mother for weeks or maybe more than that..As if now i've moved out of my house & living alone for the last 4 yrs..she visits my house once or twice a month just to check on her stuffs..no contacts with me or my family..yesterday when i went home i saw @ my place..she asked me wat have i decided..i told her my decision is the same wat it was  7 or 8 yrs back..DIVORCE..but she is not willing to divorce me at all..in her words "jaise chal raha hai,waise hi chal ne do"....there are lot more to this story,but the bottom line is i just want to get rid of her anyhow..no matter wat it takes..So i seek ur help in lettin me know wat are my rights as a hindu male in india..If possible pls explain the procedure as much as u can..

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register