Share on Email

Share More

Live in relationship

Page no : 2

Anjana (lawyer)     24 March 2013

Dera Manish

What you said is right.Thankyou

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     24 March 2013

@anjana are you talking about this thread or some other thread? I don't think I said anything in this thread.

ARKS@tiger (nature tourism)     25 March 2013

Thx 4 the clarifications abt the legality of Live In relationship . I am very clear about the Service Rules in terms of 2nd wife & also now clear in terms of non declaration of that kind of arrangement .

But in that scenario , it leaves me with no choice since living with a second woman would tantamount to having " an Illicit Relationship"!! Would this not amount to violation of Conduct Rules n land me in all kinds of problems??

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ARKS@tiger

Whether a Live in relationship of the kind discussed above attracts violation of any Conduct Rules or moral turpitude in case of a Central Govt servant?

why I posing this question is after fighting a DV case hopelessly for 7 yrs, it got dismissed by default .The lady is out n out to destroy me, doesn't want me to get resettled in life& after dismissal of DV petition is keeping quiet since last 2 yrs!!!

Can the experts guide me.???

As DV case over, make a list of what to do what not to do with a woman, use your now resurrected criminal skills, of how to tackle a wife, how to start collecting evidence in such case you may find yourself in a situation worse than before, keep a good lawyer handy, now go marry [if you feel it is safe]  or go in for a live-in relationship, and when you feel safe enough, marry the same person, like that you both will have more trust in each other than ever.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register