LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Auroni Ghosh   26 November 2015

Litigated property

I own a property at kolkata, whose market valuation is 90 lakhs(as shown in the online market valuation property site by govt). But few years ago, my son took a loan from bank by forging my signature and bank too gave the loan without any physical verification against it. And now from last 8-9 months he has left the house, living somewhere else and stopped re-paying the loan amount. Now bank has sent the letter for further action of loan settlement. By managing them they have settled at 5 lakhs. As bank is also at fault and I cant file DRT against bank which require lot of money because i am retired person. My questions are: If govt. Valuation of property is around 90lakhs then why i am not getting to selling off the property at 60lakhs, i have already reduced the amount because of litigation. Is there any govt. Litigated property buyer who can buy this kind of property, if yes where can i get them? If no, then how can i sell this property off ? Please help me .....

Learning

2 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     26 November 2015

If the case filed by the bank before the DRT has been withdrawn as compromised then there is no bar on selling the said property. U can do so at ur own will

Merry Ja   05 December 2020

Do you have papers of your property? You can find buyers for your property just simply list your property on property listing sites.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register