Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     21 July 2011

Links to Support Anna Hajare for JAN-LOKAL BILL

Links to Support Anna Hajare for JAN-LOKAL BILL

Just click here;

https://www.facebook.com/Support.Anna.Hajare.Lokpal.Bill?sk=photos#!/Support.Anna.Hajare.Lokpal.Bill

Learning

11 Replies

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     21 July 2011

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     21 July 2011

Well the intention is good but they are not interested to revamp the sytem just doing it for publicity. None of these people have clean public record.

1) High court Judge had found out the financial irreularities in ANNA HAZARE  trusts., so he can control even panchayat in his own villege and wants to change India.

2) Baba ramdeo had given false information for getting passport for him and his more than 90% stake holder is not citizen of India.

Morever he has purchased property out of India by black money genereated by under invoicing of exports.

Dear Shashikumar jee, the JAN-LOKPAL BILL is not for personal use of ANNA or Ramdeo.

Subject matter for all of us is HOW THE BILL WILL BE USEFUL FOR DEMOCRACY & CITIZENS OF UOI and subject matters are not ANNA OR RAMDEO.

So we should discuss about the provisions of this Bill.

Regards. 

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     21 July 2011

They want a policeman behind every public person and who will police these new policeman.

WHY NOT SUGGEST BASIC CHANGES IN THE SYSTEM SO THAT CORRUPTION DOES NOT HAPPEN BUT THAN NO WILL  ASK ANNA HAZARE.

Please post your suggestions here as you are also a law expert and a responsible citizen.

9587744142ShivShanker saini (Advocate)     21 July 2011

bhrstachar ka asli matlab pahchano aur uski ldai kro.

srkari karmchari daftro me kam nahi krte 9.00 am -6.00 pm ke office time me ye log 10.30 am taqk phunch te hai aur  4.30 pm tak nikal jate hai.  office aane ke baad me  bhi  gosip  me time brbad krte hai kam ki tala mtol krte hai kyon na inke khilaf koi aawaj uthote ho anna hajaare?

aap ko jyada kuch baat krni ho to call me

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     24 July 2011

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     24 July 2011

Jan-Lokpal public opinion form -

Click here;

https://www.box.net/shared/1568bgyz7m5sva56j50x

Dipangkar (Business)     25 July 2011

Originally posted by :Kabeera
"
Jan-Lokpal public opinion form –

https://www.box.net/shared/1568bgyz7m5sva56j50x (Hindi)

https://www.box.net/shared/zm444f6ca3iiz5xdyiby (English)
"

Hi Kabeera,

Cannot download from that link. Can you upload it somewhere such as mediafire or rapidshare ?

(Guest)

Anna Hazare is history as far as LOKPAL bill is concerned. We have a parliamentary democracy and our abiding Constitution. The Bill is to be tabled and passed by the Parliament which is the true representative of the entire civil society. Anna Hazare and his team has done a good job highlighting that LOKPAL is pending for the past 40 years. But that's the sure sign of a mature democracy or else five business person from one specific trade will every other day pose as the CIVIL society and force the govt of the day to draft a bill of their choice and even threaten to go on fast at the Ram Lila Maidan for their vested interest.

Anything beyond this by Anna Hazare and his foot soldier is not welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register