LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ash83 (Business)     30 November 2023

Limitation to file a partition suit

Dears Sir/Madam

what is the limitation to file a partition suit. 

An oral partition written in writing took place in 1981, the property by meets and bounds was never demarcated still today. Can i file partition suit now. 





 4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   30 November 2023

If it is unregistered you can issue legal notice and file suit for partition.

ash83 (Business)     30 November 2023

yes it is unregistered and unequal partition ... very small share was given to me and 3/4 share alloted to first party.  but the written partition took place in 1981 and first party effected mutation in RTCs in 1990. can that be still challeged ?

Shashi Dhara   30 November 2023

You can file suit for partition in court.

Irina Makovetskaya   01 December 2023

Thanks for the answer 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register