Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyendra Babu Gowthu   20 November 2019

limitation challenge sale of coparcnery property

Dear All law experts
My grand father(my mother's father) have 2 daughters and son. He left unregistered WILL for all his self acquired agriculture land for my uncle in 1986 and deceased in same year.Later my uncle got his name in ROR and govt records and he sold all property 4years backand Sattler all his liabilities(of his own) and his children marriages and now he is Zero.
Now I came to know that will is fake .Can my mother and her sister challenge the WILL and file partition suit now.(As my uncle don't have single rupee he won't respond). Please explain What are possible ways to get property

Learning

3 Replies

Sb Karma   21 November 2019

Originally posted by : Satyendra Babu Gowthu
Dear All law expertsMy grand father(my mother's father) have 2 daughters and son. He left unregistered WILL for all his self acquired agriculture land for my uncle in 1986 and deceased in same year.Later my uncle got his name in ROR and govt records and he sold all property 4years backand Sattler all his liabilities(of his own) and his children marriages and now he is Zero.Now I came to know that will is fake .Can my mother and her sister challenge the WILL and file partition suit now.(As my uncle don't have single rupee he won't respond). Please explain What are possible ways to get property

don't waste your time by appeal

because it will so long process even if land record had your uncle(MAMA Ji) name and he sold then nothing can happens now

or without seeing total facts we can not say anything in sinle line...it will unmatched

so hire a local lawyer and let him see the facts he will know the best after seeing all facts there.

Satyendra Babu Gowthu   22 November 2019

Okay thank u all
Does the daughters who born before 1956 have right in father self acquired property.

Sb Karma   23 November 2019

Originally posted by : Satyendra Babu Gowthu
Okay thank u allDoes the daughters who born before 1956 have right in father self acquired property.

Yes but with inheritence certifiacte only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register