Limitation Act ???? Period related

Medical Value Travel

S. 12 GWA "disposed of finally" after I filled review in the same court in Nov. 2007. I am still not satisfied with the final disposal. Can I still using Limitation Act S. 5 with condonation application file another revision?

Please advise the Period of Limitation in such case??? Any relevant Section in such typical case?

Or should I now approach DHC by way of Writ? What all sections should I be using to file a Writ in above cirumstances of almost 1 year passed ????

PS: The court order of meeting child is still not acceptable to me that is why I want a review of revision or writ. Guide me which I should go in for now that 1 year has passed?


Yes Arun Ji, go for condonation under section 5 of the LA if your reasons support it, but if there is error apparent on the face of the records Writ power of the Court  is stronger, as it is the bounden duty of the Court to see that no error apparent on the face of the records remain on records in the court least it became a precedent of that court.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x