Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravindra (student)     19 January 2013

Limitation act

hi everybody,

i had a land dispute,can u suggest some solution.i am the seller of a land, buyer gave 24 lacs out of 27.5 lacs(full amount) and wrote an agreement on 28/03/08 that seller is obliged  to register him the land whenever the buyer wants (there is no mention of specific time).the remaining 3.5 lacs is kept with third person and this person provides this amount for registration cost .this is all written in  another agreement with same date , the agreement paper purchased by buyer and is signed only at 'purchased by' ,but not below the matter and it is signed by  the third person and another witness.there were some technical problems with registration process upto 2010 march because of government itself but not by seller, now the problem is resolved,here the problem is now the worth of the land went up to 3 crores.can the seller claim the land by giving him interest and the money the buyer gave. doesn't the limititation act of 3 years apply to it, is there any similarity between  Videocon Properties Ltd. v. Dr. Bhalchandra Laboratories and others (2004) 3 SCC 711 and this case. please suggest me some solution.i am also loosing interest on 3.5 lacs from 5 years,

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register