Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     10 September 2014

Light discussion: biased law

Just for the Light Discussion:

The Advantages of Biased Laws (At Least to Convince ourselves ;)):

1.     it makes a novice husband a Lawyer :)

2.     it make you learn to have patience and fight hard

3.     it makes you to learn that who are your real friend and relatives, who supports you in your Bad time

PS - I have learnt all as a victim, Please add on with your experience...

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 September 2014

You have come from God.You are a spark of his Glory. You will get peace only when you face the troubles. 

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     10 September 2014

Dear ramachary64@gmail.com,

Please read my PS Part of original message. I am the bad victim of these laws and facing major trouble (as you can see from my profile) and posts in LCI..Though just wanna find out the way apart from  the troubles like what we have learnt from the fase which we are going through...

BTW, this post was just for light discussion (as subject depicts itself :)

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     11 September 2014

Hi "All is NOT well"...

I fully agree with you. Only a victim like us, who fights like us, can understand each others pain.

But do not call this as a light discussion.

This is a very serious discussion.

Apart from our fight as a victim, we also need to help the other innocent victims.

If, each of us, can prevent at least one from being a victim or get out of the trouble, we have done our part.

We should take our fight to next level.

These gender biased laws should be fully abolished.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     11 September 2014

Hi "All is NOT well"...

I fully agree with you. Only a victim like us, who fights like us, can understand each others pain.

But do not call this as a light discussion.

This is a very serious discussion.

Apart from our fight as a victim, we also need to help the other innocent victims.

If, each of us, can prevent at least one from being a victim or get out of the trouble, we have done our part.

We should take our fight to next level.

These gender biased laws should be fully abolished.

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     11 September 2014

+1

I am giving suggestions to one of my friend (who is also a victim of such cases and facing fake cases) from my experiences which I am going through the similar phase, ...and believe me we are giving a tough fight to his wife now...

I would be felt won, if I get my friend out of this mess...

Thats the major thing we learnt from being as a victim  - to help others, to bash the blea*y bit**es of society...who are the true 'kalank' in the name of 'Naari'

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register