Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudip Shome (Teacher)     25 March 2018

Lift running without permission.

Dear Sir,
This is to inform that due to some illegal work from our building committee, I had stopped the maintenance and they had sent a show cause letter.

Now what should I do the next step.

Illegal work of the building committee :-
1) Goods bought or sold without informing anyone nor giving any tender.

2) From previously our lift don't have any permission from the municipality and the committee had done nothing for it to get.

3) Due to very bad condition a recurring expense is done after it from their very well known mechanic. No tender called for the maintenance mechanic.

4) The committee member are always from same families.

5) The committee refuses to give the keys of the roof & the electricity meter room to the owners. They only give the keys to their own favourite persons. They are indirectly operated by the local parties.

Learning

12 Replies

If any accident happens to a insurance holder in this lift which has no permission from the municipality, then do the insurance company will give the claim to insurance holder ?

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     25 March 2018

You file file a civil suit for injunction and declararion against the persons concerned on grounds of "Nuisance" which in its conventional sense refers to the offence of private nuisance emanating from the customary right to enjoyment of one's own property without interruption to the extent that the rights of another do not stand to be abridged in the course. Reasonableness plays a crucial role in deciding whether an act constitutes actionable nuisance or not. It can constitute a sufficient cause of action of a civil suit claiming damages and injunction.
For more information and queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com.

Please read the post carefully once again

In this sequence, what should I do?

Siddharth Jain   25 March 2018

And the answer to your query is no. The insurance would leave no stone unturned to repudiate the loan amount and put the blame on the illegal lift.

I've already told you in the message above, as to what is to be done. For detailed legal consultation contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com.

I've already told you in the message above, as to what is to be done. For detailed legal consultation contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com.

Is it not the total responsibility of the building maintenance committee to take proper permission from the municipality to run the lift inside the building ?

Is it not the total responsibility of the building maintenance committee to take proper permission from the municipality to run the lift inside the building ?

Sudip Shome (Teacher)     26 March 2018

Please say anyone.

Please let me know.

Please let me know.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register