LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dns (mo)     03 April 2015

Life threats on mobile

Got a call from a mobile number ,that lady was abusing me and threaten  to kill me .after some time she called my friends and  abused them also taking my name .She has probably got my call records from IDEA .she called my known to citing that u a...fuc..  r you taked to this guy for 23 min on that day that guy is ........(galiyann).

I have filed FIR against a  person in 420 .   

After recieving the call i informed 100 number and gave written complaint .

plz tell  leagal option available to me with respect to that number and mobile company

Is  FIR  done i such cases ?

she didnt told her name 


 4 Replies


What is the outcome of the written complaint.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     04 April 2015

Check up whether any FIR is registered or not.  If not registered, meet Commissioner/SP of police.  Even if there is no response, file private complaint. 

rajuchowdappa   04 April 2015

Logde a complaint in the police station and if you need any further advice you can contact me 9980635871.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 April 2015

After having filed a complaint with the local police, wait for their action in this regard and then decide what is to be done next.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register