LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     24 August 2016

Life became worsen by day by day

How to breach marriaged life if partner act arrogant manner;

  • She is telling  to my daughter I am scoundrel /Rogue
  • She is stayed at home for that I am paying EMI but I am living separately past 5 months.
  • She is screwing me and I am link with another lady who already got married.
  • She is screwing the lady’s husband and he keep advising  to send out the lady from his house . She is joint hand with the lady’s mother in law and trying to push her out Of home, the lady having one child
  • My daughter forced to not to attend my phone calls
  • My daughter told me that she is praying to god I am going to suffer a lot
  • She is planned to possession of my EMI paying house.
  • She & her relatives  planning to claim maintenance charges , if I am ask divorce
  • She is planning to book me under polygamy once the lady pushed out by Her husband.



















 4 Replies

whatnot   24 August 2016

Please be bit more coherent.

Above rant is for agony aunt column.

What is the query you have?

I read it twice. Still unable to follow your query

Sandhya Srinivas (Advocate & Legal consultant)     24 August 2016

Yes. We can understand your agony.

Be clear and specify the query?

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 August 2016



It's better you sit and settle the matter amicably. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Mukesh sharma (job )     25 August 2016

Hi Bks its very good if  you sit together and talk with each other and better understand to each and try to find solution which was best and relation with other lady who too married thats wrong 

plz take time to your wife and daughter which have no any foult why you give her punishment she need both of you care and love 

its my advice before take any legal action you need tyo talk with your wife and try to solve your matter thats good other legal option open you use them any time 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register