Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh   27 January 2017

Lie by my son wife about her past married and false declaration on married certificate

Sir my Son did love married in Araya Samaj Mundir in Delhi after married mostly her wife stay at her mothers home when we ask her about that after two month we come to know that she was married and a son already but during marrying my son in arya samaj mundir on married certificate she declaire her status is unmarried she say that she is already divorce we dint know even it is true or not can we file a divorce case can my son get divorce

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 January 2017

If she is still not divorced from her earlier marriage then the subsequent marriage she had contracted with your son stands invalid and void.if she is divorced but dint disclose it at the time of marriage then you can claim divorce on the grounds of fraud.

Lonely_Guy   27 January 2017

Marriage is zero. She go to jail also because of telling lies in mariage certificate and cheating also if she getting srtidhan from fake zero marriage.

(Guest)

Mere hearsay wont prove earlier marriage.  Proof need to be shown.  Child out of wedlock from previous marriage or just one night stand must be proved.  In case earlier marriage is not proved. This marriage which your son did is valid marriage in eyes of Law.  Even if child is hers from some one else it does not help you secure divorce easily.  Mutual divorce is best way ahead.  Any further advice pls feel free to contact me.

A walk alone (-)     27 January 2017

First try to find out truth about her first divorce. If she is divorcee then your son marriage is valid. Otherwise this marriage is void. If marriage is valid then your son need divorce. Your son has done love marriage. Where is his love now? In love person accept other person in any circumstances. Your son has two options now 1) if she is divorcee then accept her. I know it's difficult but not impossible. He has done love marriage 2) file divorce. Once he file divorce she will file false case on him and your family. Your son will roam court for decade and waste money on lawyer. May be possible after 7-8 years he got divorce or not. Your son can choose any option.

Lonely_Guy   28 January 2017

Originally posted by : A walk alone
Your son has done love marriage. Where is his love now?

Don't scold friend a cheat person is cheat person...luck was bad. If a arrange marriage or love marriage no difrence then if person is borned cheat.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Lonely_Guy

Originally posted by : A walk alone

Your son has done love marriage. Where is his love now?

Don't scold friend a cheat person is cheat person...luck was bad. If a arrange marriage or love marriage no difrence then if person is borned cheat.

I second your opinion.  For there continue to be cheats and there is no reason other than to cheat than to cheat.  If both parties were to have conscience, why would there be divorces?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register