LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Smriti Dixit (Secretarial & Legal Officer)     23 January 2014

Licensing vs. franchising

Dear All,

Please guide me on the following:

We are into restaurant line.My company wants to franchise its one of unit to a Self Help Group of Ladies.What legal documentations are to be required in this case the premises is on leave and license basis,we have all the required licenses(Shop & establishment,FSSAI,Eating House,Trade License etc.) can they be transfered or cancelled?

Kindly revert.

Thanks and Regards


 1 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     06 February 2014

you are required to registered  vvith shop and establishment act and food license....and one more thing if it is non profit organisation then you have to registered in NGO at your nearest collected office.



avadhesh palial

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query