LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amal   29 October 2023

License for educational consultantancy

Hello. I am planning to start an overseas educational consultantancy in Kerala. I am planning to concentrate educational firms in Germany only. What kind of registration and licenses i need to start the firm?

Thanks in advance 


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 October 2023

The procedures are alaborate and you are required to comply with various requirements in this regard. Hence it would be better that you consult a consultant who will be able to do all the jobs  connected to this situation on your behalf on his terms.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     30 October 2023

Contact and consult a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register