Mg Partner

I am a dealer for 3 wheelers , selling Passenger Vehicles and Goods Vehicles. I have taken a Trade Certificate from RTO seperately for Passenger and Cargo Vehicles, and an Insurance for Motor Trade Risk-Package.

As per the motor Vehicle act 1988 I can use the Passenger or Goods Vehicle for Road Shows, Demonstartion, Dealer Point to Dealer Point and trial to potemtial Customer with the Trade Certifcate. Driven by a Valid Driving Licence. 

My Question is 

1) When the Passenger Vehicle is in the posession of the dealer, the vehicle is unsold , How do you term that as ... Whether Private Vehicle ? Non Transport Vehicle or Transport Vehicle ?

2) What type of Licence suffice the requirement to Drive the Demo Vehicle ? whether Light Motor Vehicle ? or Autorickshaw Three Wheeler ? or Non Transport ?

If You have any citations on the above kindly mail it to me.


With Regards 

Loy Bap



Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x