LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baljinder   07 September 2018

Liability after resignation

can department fix liable a clerk for a loss of civil suit file six year after resignation

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

Generically speaking; NO, more so a civil suit filed after after 6Y of separation of clerk from establishment!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, seasoned employee’s/ytrade union leaders, and approach a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Labor/Service matters as in your case, and well versed with enactments, LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Labor court/CGIT, School-Educational Tribunal, CAT, Civil Courts, HC, SC…

The counsel that has examined all docs, instances, inputs, facts can advice you the best.

Seasoned employee's/trade union leaders can also help and guide. 

Ajay sharma   07 September 2018

AJAY SHARMA, ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT AT J&K,

WE HAVE TO FILE AN LEGAL NOTICE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YKU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

WE HAVE TO FILE AN LEGAL NOTICE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YOU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

WE HAVE TO FILE AN APPROPRIATE CASE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YOU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register