Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amith Annappa   19 February 2019

Letter for water leakage problem from above flat

Respected Sir,

Sub: Letter for Water Leakage problem from above flat due to complete renovation & floor plan change
We have submitted a written complaint to flat owner & chairman of our Coop Hsg
Society in pimpri, pune  for the seepage / leakage due to the major renovation
from upper flat.  sever damage has been caused to the painting due to the continuous leakage & the complete layer of puuty is peeled off from the toilet ceiling. The side walls in the hall also gets dampened apart from the toilet ceiling.
It is over a year, till today I have not seen any action taken to rectify the leakage from the upper flat owner. He is so adamant after calling & informing over phone also he is not bothering to come & see the condition of the drainage water leakage & water leakage in my bedroom.

The leakage is increasing with water droplet falling and causing damage to my flat’s ceiling & side wall. The leakage is creating nuisance & causing health issue to my family.

The internal leakage can lead to the serious health issue, structural weakness of the building & can lead to the short circuit which is the safety issues of my family & safety point so view. Informed the owner & the society thru written letter if not resolved then i may go to for legal activity.

kindly advise us the right procedure and the source to approach to get issue resolved.

Thanks

​Amith

Learning

3 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     19 February 2019

Just consult some lawyer and let issue a legal Notice, and within given period of time if the problem is not solved just sue them .

Shashi Dhara   19 February 2019

Approach civil court and claim civil relief with damages.

Amith Annappa   19 February 2019

thanks for the reply,

Can i send a legal notice to owner as society is not taking the responsibility to resolve the issue with the above flat owner

Requedt your opinion & advice to proceed further

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register