LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAHUL C THAKAR (Executive)     03 March 2011

Letter demanding apology from press

You have made a criminal compliant against a few tradesmen for fraud. a daily tabloid, published a report about the complaints wherein your photo is printed with the name of one of the tradesman giving an impression that you have practiced fraud. draft a letter that you will write to the tabloid demanding apology

Learning

2 Replies

Daksh (Student)     03 March 2011

The undersigned has come to know after perusing the report in your daily on ___________ wherein you without any cogent reason have printed my photo depicting  me as one of the trader who might have committed fraud on the general public.

I am deeply anguished, hurt and as such this report in your daily has caused disrepute to me in the eyes of public at large for no fault of mine which is a clear case of victimization without verifying the factual matrix and as such you are liable to be proceeded against in the court of law as advised to.

By virtue of this communique I demand to know on what basis you have depicted me as one of the perpetrator of the fraud in your daily on ___________ without verifying the facts and hence tender and publish an unconditional apology on ASAP basis failing which I reserve my right to proceed against you in the court of law for defamation and seeking compensation for causing disrepute and seeking derecognition from Press Concil of India, against your daily at your risk,cost of peril without any further notice in this regard.

Please govern your self accordingly.

The copy of this communique has been retained by the undersigned for practical reasons.

Yours

CC :  The Concerned Police Official requesting to take appropriate action in this regard.

You have made a criminal compliant against a few tradesmen for fraud. a daily tabloid, published a report about the complaints wherein your photo is printed with the name of one of the tradesman giving an impression that you have practiced fraud. draft a letter that you will write to the tabloid demanding apology

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     03 March 2011

Kindly ignore the last four lines.

Best Regards

Daksh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register