LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MADHUSUDAN SARKAR (MANAGING PARTNER)     01 January 2011

legally enforceable debt

I Madhu Sudan Sarkar (Govt. Contractor at Port Blair APWD, ANC) got a loan for Rs 1,40,000 from Mr ARUL DAS agaist Stampaper Agreement+Ownership document of my Car + Postdated Cheques favouring third parties amounting Rs 1,60,000.  Out of that I paid Rs 85,000 (to 3rd parties) and now Mr ARUL DAS untraced from his address with my Agreement + Document.  My Lawyer (Mrs Kavita Tiwari Rao) issued notice to One Mr Elias (3rd Party, not given any amount to me directly) to return my Documents (issued to ARUL DAS) and Cheque(issued in favour Mr ELIAS).  Mr ELIAS refused to receive the Lawyers notice & verbally agreed to return documents from ARUL's Custody & I gave him fresh cheque of Balance Amount Rs 75,000/- .  Due to non-availability of my Pledged document & trace of ARUL, I have not arrange fund to deposit at bank and thus my issued cheque Bounced.  The same advocate (Mrs KAVITA TIWARI RAO) now favoring my opposite party & issued notice to me u/s 138 of N.I.Act, what should I have to do now? In this case is it legally enforceable debt to Me by Mr ELIAS, who did not paid any money & no agreement made in between us.

var geo_Partner = '5d5c2b55-5886-4623-a68c-0cfa930e377a'; var geo_isCG = true;

Learning

1 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     26 February 2011

If case if filed contest , you can come out of it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register