Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legality of live in relations

Page no : 2

Rina (sw engineer)     21 October 2012

@ Roshni and Ranee,

I can have my child no such issue atleast now.But i am sure now in this hi tech world no girls should fear for childless till age 40 atleast.There are so many options like IVF,Sorogacy ..... if nothing works then last one child adptation provided you have money and property.We all women should be proud of being birth as women.Women has the power to have new family not men.

I would like to suggest every women not to feel like alone,deserted,mentally weak.Rather concentrate on yourself and make yourself employable.Loyal to yourself.Never do such illogical works and relations like my husband,3rd party girl.  It is universal truth that they can maintain and grow a family whatever may be the issues.

(Guest)

Oh, then why you pretend to be abla nari first if you continue to be abla nari?

impressed....Rinadi,

Rina (sw engineer)     21 October 2012

@ Mr Rajnikanth,

Do you have any better solution ? It is not question of Abla nari but the question about how life will move on.In my case it was none of my mistake  what i am suffering now.While keeping that 3d party in my house, i didnot think of liveon relationship not about law and rules.I had blind trust on my husband.WIthout his permission i may not keep her with us.

I also thought initially It was 100% mistake from my husband side but he maynot proceed further if that girl would have denied him.So untimately  it is on girl's hand because they have to see so many family.Girls needs to be educated.

According to you what should i do not to be abla nari.People like you in this society take advatage of troublesome girls.

Just imagine will you tell ur mother or sister or some neardear one as abla nari.

So kindly stop joking and spent time on some good work.People like you should not reply if u cannot understand matter.

1 Like

(Guest)

Arre tum to imotional ho gayee...:/

People like you in this society take advatage of troublesome girls.....no.

Girls like you let other's to  take advantage of ablaness.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 October 2012

Originally posted by : Rina

XXX if nothing works then last one child adptation provided you have money and property.

We all women should be proud of being birth as women.Women has the power to have new family not men.

On your “adoption” thoughts, Law as it stands; ref.: P Brajendra Singh Vs. State of
Madhya Pradesh [2008 (1) SCALE 372]
Under traditional Hindu law, a woman, ordinarily, had no capacity to adopt. S. 8 Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act empowers any female Hindu who is an adult of sound mind, and unmarried, to adopt a child in her own right. However, a married Hindu woman can only adopt if the marriage has been dissolved or if the husband is dead or has renounced the world or has ceased to be a Hindu or has been declared to be of unsound mind. A married Hindu woman cannot adopt a son or daughter to herself, even with the consent of her husband. A female Hindu who is married can adopt only if the marriage has been dissolved, ie if she gets a divorce.

On your thoughts of "women has the power to have a new family not men". I beg to differ. Woman has biological ability to procreate in their womb and not perpetual knack to lead a house into "family" or name family as "our home" and with mushrooming ART clinics that also is now dispensed with. Yet, still men are considered “protector” and provider” of “their home and of their family”. That is why world over still today in 21st. Century good genes of Men are in demand and not woman’s whether you like hearing these or not !

Amit (NA)     22 October 2012

The acts of such husband has to be condemned lest it sets bad precedence.

What's confusing me is why the husband took such a step and even if he did why the wife allowed it for 2yrs. This is raising so many doubts. If the wife allowed and was happy for 2yrs with the husband and her sautan then why complain now?

Coming to legality, my questions are is adultery a ground in this case? Yes, husband has committed adultery but wife accepted and hence condoned so divorce on the grounds of adultery seems to be not applicable. But divorce in the grounds of cruelty is definitely valid.

Also @Tajobs, how is the live-in partner (while no divorce has happened with the present wife) eligible for the maintenance from man? Please clarify on this.

On the other hand, if the wife is happy with her husband and the husband (and his partner) are treating the wife properly, then as suggested by @Tajobs, just continue to live happily.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 October 2012

Originally posted by : Amit

Also @Tajobs, how is the live-in partner (while no divorce has happened with the present wife) eligible for the maintenance from man? Please clarify on this.
Take: Help yourself to Hon'ble SC Judgment on live-in and conditions expressed by Bench to grant maint. to live-in partner therein. This live-in girl fulfills such conditions and will compete equally to wife as and when such case surfaces.  

[last reply on theme subject]

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Amit

In this way Tajobs instigates spinsters to njoy life;)with wrong advice.Now if a maid if njoyed S*x with her master and earned extra money in servant room midnight and in daylight she takes salary from his wife then also she eligible for maintenance?

-

-

-

Now he would remember Shiney Ahuja's s*xy maid..lol...:P:P

Sreenath (Engineer)     27 October 2012

Rina,

I just saw a true episode in Crime Patrol (Sony TV) and it looks similar to your case. Husband has a relationship with his colleague(XYZ) for 4 years. His wife is also an ex-employee of them and all three of them know each other. His wife is aware of their relationship and due to his wife's threats to file legal cases he will transfer XYZ to another branch, which is not acceptable to XYZ. As a revenge XYZ kills their son.

Whatever happened to you is wrong and unacceptable. Such people will neither be happy nor let others be happy. You can never get back what you expected. Behave in such a way to prevent further loss in future. I am not threatening you but making you aware of a real incident which needs to be thought.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     27 October 2012

Yes, such relationsips increase crime, what i think. If a couple can not pull along happily, they must give MCD its way so that respective partners may live with the person they actually want

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register