Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PANKAJ KUMAR YADAV   05 April 2018

Legality of documents

Respected Sir,

A person made forged documents relating to property and the revenue records of the documents are mismatch in the trasery record after filling forgery of documents case in SDM Court and providing all the neccessary evidence  regarding forgery of documents in the court of SDM and the signature and language of the agreement to sale, GPA, Affidavit, SPA, Indemnity Bond, will and possession latter having lots of error and mistake but the sdm did not take any appropriate action regarding the above said matter 

And the payment receipt of the property without revenue stamp (Rs.50,000/-) 

So please advised me how I can take further action regarding SDM/Collector of Stamp

Learning

2 Replies

Siddharth Jain   06 April 2018

Firstly, you would need to clarify as to who the owner of the said property. If you are the owner, in that case, you need to publish an advertisement in a leading local newspaper proclaiming your ownership over the said property and warning others not to enter into any transaction with respect to the said property. You also need to file a civil suit in the court having jurisdiction over the area where the property is located for "declaration of title and restoration of possession". Meaning, a declaration by the civil court that you are the lawful owner of the property and for possession of the property to be handed over to you.
For any other queries, contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

PANKAJ KUMAR YADAV   07 April 2018

No one have the owner of that property it is talking about the terrace of the property which is common for all but some one made forged documents and show their ownership but they have made forged  documents without any record without any proper payment receipt 

so I file forgery of documents case in SDM Court but after providing list of documents relating to forgery of documents in that case but the SDM did not take any decesion and demanding original property documents relating to that property which are recorded in treasery record and favour the accused 

so how can I take further action regarding this case 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register