LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagadesh (engineer)     24 June 2013

Legalheirship certifiacte

For applying Legalheirship certificate Ration card copy is mandatory along with death certificate, but i am a daughter who got married 20 years ago, whether my family ration card is enough or i have to submit my father's family ration card. my father is deceased and my brothers are taking care of the property. please help.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 June 2013

you have to file your fathers ration card but you are applying or your brother is applying 

if your mother is there she will be legal heir then followed by all members of the family there is no need of your name in ration card but your name and your particulars should be mentioned 

a state government employee will get legal heir certificate issued by sub registrar office and if your father is not state government employee then your have to apply through court 

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     24 June 2013

The procedures are different in every state. Consult a local lawyer.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     25 June 2013

Consult the local lawyer as the procedure is different from one state to other state.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 June 2013

You have to apply in the civil courts at your place.Affix Rs. 2/- court-fee stamp.Original death certificate of the deceased of the applicant.Service certificate.Pension payment order (From AG’s office).Pension payment certificate in original.Copies of the ration card of the deceased and the applicant.An affidavit duly notarized on Rs. 10/- bond paper.

Two notice forms & two statement forms which are given along with an application form.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register